Question:
test to see how dumb you are!?
2007-07-10 20:58:41 UTC
18 or lower means you're not stupid.
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
[ ] You have ran into a glass/screen door.
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
[ ] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.

total=

[ ] You have ran into a tree.
[ ] It IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] You just tried to lick your elbow.
[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit.
[ ] You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.
[ ]You didn't notice that in the last question "the" was spelled twice
[ ] You just looked at it.
[ ] Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde.
[ ] People have called you slow.

total so far:

grand total:
Fourteen answers:
Ink Corporate
2007-07-10 21:17:07 UTC
Gee, I must be the dumb genius! While walking down the street, I thought of something funny, laughed and the gum fell out from my mouth. I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into a tree and ended up licking my elbow!

Hey- I walked through the screen door and strained myself.

Oh, I've tried jumping into a moving vehicle! How many points do I get for that?
2007-07-10 22:23:57 UTC
heh hehe close....

i likes .....star[

[X ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.

[ X] You have ran into a glass/screen door.

[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.

[X ] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.

total=3

[X ] You have ran into a tree.

[ ] It IS possible to lick your elbow

[ X] You just tried to lick your elbow.

[ X] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.

[X ] You just tried to sing them.

[X ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.

[X ] You have choked on your own spit.

[X ] You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.

[ X]You didn't notice that in the last question "the" was spelled twice

[X ] You just looked at it.

[ ] Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde.

[ X] People have called you slow.

total so far:10

grand total:13
jamie_gundaya
2007-07-10 21:37:12 UTC
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.

[ ] You have ran into a glass/screen door.

[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.

[x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.

total= 2

[ ] You have ran into a tree.

[x] It IS possible to lick your elbow

[ ] You just tried to lick your elbow.

[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.

[ ] You just tried to sing them.

[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.

[x] You have choked on your own spit.

[ ] You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.

[ ]You didn't notice that in the last question "the" was spelled twice

[ ] You just looked at it.

[ ] Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde.

[x] People have called you slow.

total so far: 3

GRAND TOTAL: 5 yehey! I'm not stupid.
me, myself, and i

grand total: 7
chase
2007-07-10 21:11:12 UTC
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.

[ ] You have ran into a glass/screen door.

[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.

[ x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.

total= 1

[ ] You have ran into a tree.

[ ] It IS possible to lick your elbow

[x ] You just tried to lick your elbow.

[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.

[ x] You just tried to sing them.

[ x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.

[ x] You have choked on your own spit.

[ x] You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.

[ x]You didn't notice that in the last question "the" was spelled twice

[ x] You just looked at it.

[ ] Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde.

[ x] People have called you slow.

total so far: 9

sadly, there isn't a possible way to be stupid...no matter how many you check.
ms.redd
Total=6
♫Javeria ♫

TOTAL-7 points. Dang I feel stupid right now.
Bobo C
2007-07-10 21:12:33 UTC
Total 2
2016-11-09 04:38:44 UTC
a million.have you ever zoned out and bumped into something? definite 2.have you ever purely randomely fell? definite 3.have you ever gulped down an entire piece of ice and theory you have been going to choke then found out you probably did no longer? No... i've got under no circumstances easily believed i replaced into choking, yet i've got felt it for a 2d, then basically waited till at last it melted. 4.After questioning you have been going to choke on it have been you surprised which you probably did no longer? No 5.Has somebody ever reported picked as much as you and you theory they meant conserving you up? No 6.have you ever bumped right into a pole? definite 7.once you're bored do you turn issues on and rancid for amusment? No 8.have you ever theory something replaced right into a monster than observed that it replaced into basically an unreal merchandise? No 9.Has somebody ever pushed you so no longer undemanding you farted? No Um... Multiplying via 3 won't provide you a share out of one hundred, it provides a fragment out of 27... Out of 27, i'm 9% dumb; Out of one hundred, i'm 33.3333333333333333333333333333333333333... (repeating)% dumb. Oh, yeah... it is top..
phatso
2007-07-10 21:09:59 UTC
total 2

didn't notice the the question and I went back to check it
ChainGangPrincess
2007-07-10 21:51:51 UTC
I got 17, when i took it as a survey on myspace!
BIG RED
2007-07-10 21:13:50 UTC
Theres only 17 questions...
Erica
2007-07-10 21:28:45 UTC
this is dumb! i got this in an email forward. im not answering this dumb question!
astrid♥
2007-07-10 23:00:09 UTC
I like this joke. Very smart. ;)