Question:
One-Liner????
Sophie S.
2006-02-27 17:24:59 UTC
10 points to the BEST one liner
Twenty answers:
2006-02-28 08:06:59 UTC
The joy of alhizmers is you get to meet new people everyday.
♥ ☆ StarLiteGrl~98☼1 ☆ ♥
2006-02-28 01:37:46 UTC
Why Are Wedding Dresses White? Because all household appliances come in white.
dementors_suck
2006-02-28 01:26:19 UTC
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Why the long face?"
auto_racing77
2006-02-28 06:10:35 UTC
Yo mama is so poor, when the mailman goes to the gate to deliver the mail, she comes out barking!
BellyBean
2006-02-28 02:24:02 UTC
A priest, a rabbi and a penguin walk into a bar and the bartender asks "is this a joke?"
2006-02-28 04:29:04 UTC
2 blondes walk into a bar, but you'd think one of them would have ducked.
writerbynature
2006-02-28 01:29:01 UTC
Blessed are those who go around in circles, for they shall be called "wheels."
jng_911
2006-02-28 01:29:50 UTC
confusion = 2 blind lesbians in a fish market.
jss1701
2006-02-28 05:24:00 UTC
I plan on getting a full-body tattoo... of me, but taller.
royrox
2006-02-28 01:30:32 UTC
A man walks into a bar and says... " ow! "
josh
2006-02-28 02:37:03 UTC
whats the true definition of bravery?

Chancing a fart when you know you have diarrea
alertcmail
2006-02-28 01:26:24 UTC
Nobody's perfect. I'm a nobody.
cute80
2006-02-28 02:39:50 UTC
bride's groom will get last chance to run away when he get on horse..
mister
2006-02-28 01:38:00 UTC
Do you know what would look good on you? Me.
monocube
2006-03-01 21:05:28 UTC
Hardwork doesn't kill anybody... but why take the risk?!
neplsultra
2006-03-01 06:36:41 UTC
If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
bgdadyp
2006-02-28 02:28:27 UTC
your so ugly your own reflection wont even look at you
phi071237
2006-02-28 01:28:22 UTC
why give ten when you have only two
2006-02-28 01:32:31 UTC