Question:
Doctor jokes?
silverman525
2007-05-10 12:30:54 UTC
a man goes to the doctors to do a checkup. the doctor says the results will come next week. so the next week the man goes back and the doctor says " we got good news and bad news, the bad news is that you have got a terrible disease which we cant cure and ur going to die within the next 5 months" the man replies "oh, so wats the good news" the doctor says " We're going to name a disease after u
Eight answers:
stickadiddle
2007-05-10 12:37:50 UTC
Very good. So another man goes to the doctor.....same scenario.......come back next week etc....... good news "You've got seven days to live"

"Bloody hell, that's the good news! what's the bad news?"

"I should have told you last week!"
south_la_gurl
2007-05-10 13:05:57 UTC
An old man goes to the doctor for his yearly physical, his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room, he tells the old man, "I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, looks at his wife and yells: "WHAT?"

"What did he say? What's he want?"

His wife yells back, "He needs your underwear."
Steph
2007-05-10 12:47:15 UTC
Man :Doctor, doctor.... people keep ignoring me.

Doctor : NEXT!

Man : Doctor, doctor..... i keep feeling like a bridge.

Doctor : Oh dear, what's come over you.

Man : Well, 4 cars and a lorry.
2007-05-10 12:34:54 UTC
ha..very good!

man goes to the doctors & said 'doctor, i keep thinking i'm a pair of curtains'

the doctor says 'well..pull yourself together'!! - boom boom!!
budda1983
2007-05-10 12:36:39 UTC
doctor doctor i feel like a cricket ball

oh yeah hows that

dont you start
2007-05-10 12:34:34 UTC
Jeeezzzz!! That's bad.