Question:
I have keys that open no locks, I have space, but there is no room, You can enter, but you can't go in. What a
2006-02-21 08:41:20 UTC
Its a joke! First one to answer gets 10 points. Good Luck!!
Twelve answers:
doodle
2006-02-21 08:43:01 UTC
computer key board
?
2015-08-18 21:51:35 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

robert
2014-06-04 10:46:25 UTC
Technically there's Number Lock and Caps Lock
Bruins Fan
2006-02-21 08:51:43 UTC
A Computer Keyboard
HONORARIUS
2006-02-21 13:36:36 UTC
Typewriter???
mannymo
2006-02-21 09:11:36 UTC
Computer or computer keyboard
David
2015-12-29 15:17:22 UTC
Where is space on the keyboard??
Matt
2015-10-08 06:38:05 UTC
At first I thought of a black hole, but then I came here..
troubledyouthafg
2006-02-21 08:48:54 UTC
I WAS FIRST CORRECT. THE OTHER 2 BEFORE ME CHANGED THEIR ANSR AFTER I WROTE COMPUTER KEYBOARD! GIVE ME THE POINTS!
mmartian1019
2006-02-21 11:49:40 UTC
keyboard
gotcandy@yahoo.com
2006-02-21 08:47:11 UTC
key board.....I was the first, hey, I was the first, guess I type too slow :-(
old_frog
2006-02-21 09:05:05 UTC
Let me think pls :)