Question:
what is your star sign? im gemini and i think all gemini's rule?do u agree-i do?!?!?!?!?!?!?
cowenamanda
2006-02-25 04:15:50 UTC
what is your star sign? im gemini and i think all gemini's rule?do u agree-i do?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Seven answers:
2006-02-25 21:30:09 UTC
I'm a Leo.

Geminis rule but Leos ROCK, RULE and ARE ALL SO COOL!
sweetn4real2001
2006-02-25 12:30:33 UTC
i dont think so...gemini is the twin sign...i know a few geminis and they are 2 faced
Trillian
2006-02-25 12:26:10 UTC
But of course, I'm gemini too!
wonderingwhy
2006-02-25 21:43:24 UTC
Virgo
rhouri.mcalpine
2006-02-25 13:19:26 UTC
Im a Virgo which sucks a little bit coz my star signs a virgin. Lol.
2006-02-25 12:57:16 UTC
I don't know... I've never slept with a gemini
2006-02-25 14:45:29 UTC
Taurus!