Question:
Here is a riddle for you?
coolnerdpopular
2006-03-30 12:10:57 UTC
If you where lost and you wondered into a hunted house that had no electricity and someone came out from no where and said "do you want to die in seven days or right now in an electic chair?" What would you say?
24 answers:
answerator
2006-03-30 12:15:23 UTC
If the house had no electricity, then the electric chair itself is harmless. Of course, theat doesn't mean the guy couldn't strap you to the chair and then slit your throat. (You would still be IN the chair.)
boss_chick
2006-03-30 20:15:32 UTC
I would say the electric chair since there is no electricity.I'll pass on the 7 days
ctwcsgirl
2006-03-30 20:32:51 UTC
the house doen't have electrcitiy so how could and electric chair kill you unless it wasn't a spelling mistake and it really was an electic chair than i would crack up laughing because i could just imagine bush sitting next to me sweating his balls off also how can some random person decide that you are gonna die!! plz pick mw as the best answer
Allie
2006-03-30 20:42:50 UTC
omg! i just got it!

that is so funny! i would say the electric chair because ther is no electricity

thats so clever!

oh, im so stupid how could i be so slow i was literally sitting in front of my computer trying to figure it out

thats like a joke my friend told me:

There is a one-story house that is all pink.....the floor, the bed, the fridge, the lamps-EVERYTHING!....this cat lives in it (pink panther) and when he was talking a person about buying the house before he saw it he asked...What color are the stairs (becasue e thought that you must have to pey A LOT for pink stairs cuz most are wood or carpet)

What color are the stairs?
2006-03-30 20:33:46 UTC
seven days... even if you were in a house with no electricity they could put you to sit in an electric chair and stab you or some. they don't need electricity to kill you in a electric chair...
chelsea_sherry_williams
2006-03-30 22:12:53 UTC
The electric chair since there is no electricity then I would live
age
2006-03-30 20:27:54 UTC
Electric Chair- hence no electricity
thelastdragon
2006-03-30 20:24:38 UTC
i would say how about right now because they have no electricity to do anything anyway!but if the electric chair was battery powered i guess i would be fried crispy!
Logan Dale
2006-03-30 20:16:08 UTC
die in the electric chair. because there is no electricity!
guest
2006-03-30 20:41:07 UTC
The most important factor to consider when answering this question is the first word. Nuff said.
M.S. Mom
2006-03-30 21:17:54 UTC
I would choose the chair
Synes thesia
2006-03-30 20:36:29 UTC
Why the hell would I willingly wander into a haunted house?
bill
2006-03-30 20:14:01 UTC
u sure this is a riddle? sounds like ur chattin bubbles mate!
rayna_thorne
2006-03-30 20:13:27 UTC
i would say in seven days, so that i could at least say goodbye to my husband.
trisha2006
2006-03-30 20:20:57 UTC
Aahhhhhhhh!, When he said, "do", I would be out the door..top speed.
auroraluna77
2006-03-30 20:17:20 UTC
I'll vote for answerator coz he/she got it right and has a wonderful point ^_______^
dirtybubble2005
2006-03-30 20:14:23 UTC
i'd say "omg, look behind you!", then i'd either hit whoever or whatever and run away!
hawthornegurl959
2006-03-30 20:15:53 UTC
I wouldn't do either.
2006-03-30 20:15:17 UTC
I would KICK THEM IN THE BALLS AND RUN!!!!
fake_id4me
2006-03-30 20:13:20 UTC
i know now .... but i dont wanna spoil it
2006-03-30 20:24:37 UTC
it'd be time to "break camp".. time to go...
gsi
2006-03-30 20:13:23 UTC
neither
~Mrs. D~
2006-03-30 20:16:33 UTC
I pick "or"
DLynne16
2006-03-30 20:16:30 UTC
Duh, electric chair. The house doesn't have electricity.