Question:
how many science teachers does it take to do a math problem?
2006-03-14 10:39:21 UTC
how many science teachers does it take to do a math problem?
Fourteen answers:
hotrod_kp
2006-03-14 10:47:12 UTC
Well...each one has 10 fingers, so it would depend on how big the answer will be. Can't use their toes, science teachers feet smell bad.
s_uperdave
2006-03-14 12:31:11 UTC
5
Emma Monkey
2006-03-14 11:05:16 UTC
I was gonna say that Science teachers don't do maths problems, but then I thought I'd be a bit pedantic about it cos Science teachers have to know a bit about maths else they wouldn't know much about science,so my answer is it depends how many science teachers you ask the math question to!
abimono
2006-03-14 10:49:12 UTC
0, math problem should did by the math teacher, not a science teacher
Synes thesia
2006-03-14 10:41:00 UTC
Is this supposed to be a joke?

To all that thinks science teachers don't know math, mathematics is considered a type of science.
harrisplus
2006-03-14 11:30:12 UTC
a science teacher don't do math problem leave that for the math teacher
2006-03-14 15:58:32 UTC
Probably one, considering math is used all through science.
2016-10-15 07:56:34 UTC
Ask your mum and dad to place in writing/call the college. Then revise. If not something happens by potential of a few weeks would desire to you not pass contraptions to have a diverse instructor that would desire to coach you extra suitable. in step with danger the completed classification feels the same way approximately her, if so get the completed classification to whinge. Then something could actually be carried out. good success on Friday.
2006-03-14 10:45:00 UTC
only 1
2006-03-14 10:45:23 UTC
is it 0?
baddawg1211756
2006-03-15 14:38:44 UTC
1 more than any number than 0 and isn't negative or a fraction or decimal.
joepro_appleton
2006-03-14 10:40:56 UTC
2, one to do it and the other to grade it!
2006-03-14 15:05:49 UTC
they solve problems not make them
Hey_you!
2006-03-14 12:40:20 UTC